Hoop 'n Sew Twitter Pages
It's Twitter Pages! A fun in-the-hoop notebook cover project for machine embroidery. . . . The future is here (again)!! Never worry about a dead battery, cracked screen, SPAM, or the dreaded spinning circle. Just whip out your own spiral-pad notebook cover creation and start taking notes (or practicing your origami). Obviously, this is NOT one of those bird-brained ideas. Show off something that will make those around you oooooh, aaaaaah, and chirp with envy. Hoop yours today!
- In-the-hoop machine embroidery project for 5x7 hoops with minimal sewing required. Hence the name "Hoop 'n Sew". Project is finished almost entirely in the hoop.
- Finished cover fits 5 1/2" x 4", 200 sheet notebooks.
- Machine formats included: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, and XXX.
- Color charts and step-by-step, pictured instructions for completing your in-the-hoop project in PDF format included.
- Rainbow AB White GlitterFlex was used in the bird sample; however, it's suitable for cotton fabrics as well with a raw edge look. Cover was finished using cork fabric.
- SVG files included for optional use with cutting machines for applique pieces.
- Instant download.
Exclusive Sew Inspired by Bonnie design.
Jess from OklaRoots has done a great video tutorial on creating this darling notebook cover here.