Hoop 'n Sew Twitter Pages--In-the-Hoop Notebook Cover
It's Twitter Pages! A fun in-the-hoop notebook cover project for machine embroidery. . . . The future is here (again)!! Never worry about a dead battery, cracked screen, SPAM, or the dreaded spinning circle. Just whip out your own spiral-pad notebook cover creation and start taking notes (or practicing your origami). Obviously, this is NOT one of those bird-brained ideas. Show off something that will make those around you oooooh, aaaaaah, and chirp with envy. Hoop yours today!
- In-the-hoop machine embroidery project for 5x7 hoops with minimal sewing required. Hence the name "Hoop 'n Sew". Project is finished almost entirely in the hoop.
- Finished cover fits 5 1/2" x 4", 200 sheet notebooks.
- Machine formats included: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, and XXX.
- Color charts and step-by-step, pictured instructions for completing your in-the-hoop project in PDF format included.
- Rainbow AB White GlitterFlex was used in the bird sample; however, it's suitable for cotton fabrics as well with a raw edge look. Cover was finished using cork fabric.
- SVG files included for optional use with cutting machines for applique pieces.
- Instant download.
Exclusive Sew Inspired by Bonnie design.
Jess from OklaRoots has done a great video tutorial on creating this darling notebook cover here.
Order was easy to place on line.
Haven’t made project yet.
Awesome pattern! Love making it! Easy to follow instructions.
Hoop 'n Sew Twitter Pages
Is there any way to make this on a regular sewing machine? Without embroidery. Just the basic notebook cover design.
Sorry, this is for machine embroidery only.
I have now made 7 of these. They are the easiest thing to make and they are great gifts.
I'm so glad to hear you're having a ball with these Rebecca. That's awesome!