Design File Replacement Policy
As a customer/client of Sew Inspired By Bonnie, by purchasing files you understand that...
- These files are "Embroidery Machine Files".
- You need an Embroidery Machine to use this file.
- You will need software/hardware to transfer the design to your embroidery machine in order to use this file.
- All designs will download instantly after payment!
- Design files are downloaded as a ZIP file.
- You will need to EXTRACT the ZIP file for your embroidery machine.
- The ZIP file will contain the following machine formats:
ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Designs may be added to a USB for an additional charge.
Sew Inspired By Bonnie's sole purpose is to provide you with the file as purchased. We do not venture into servicing your computer or sewing machine. Once the file is downloaded, our part of the sale to you is completed. Please ensure that you backup your files to a proper backup system or to the Cloud, if you have access to a cloud-based backup service.
Sew Inspired By Bonnie is not responsible for lost files and if you need replacement files on a USB, there will be a $15 + shipping charge to replace lost files paid up front before shipping. Please note, you can re-download your files from your account area at no additional charge.