Merry Mermaids 5x7--Set of 10 Designs
Ahoy Matey! Set sail with this adorable machine embroidery design set that will have children (and you) swimming in smiles! This set of 10 Merry Mermaids will bring oceans of fun to your embroidery projects. In this delightful set, Bonnie makes creative use of varying stitch density to create flowing hair atop cheerful, young, finned ladies. And, as always, jump stitches are minimized in this manually digitized embroidery set.
- Ten (10) applique designs for 5x7 hoops.
- Machine formats included: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, and XXX.
- Color charts and step-by-step pictured instructions in PDF format included.
- SVG files included for optional use with cutting machines for applique pieces.
- Instant download.
- Frequently bought together with Merry Mermaids GlitterFlex Bundle (sold separately) here!
If you don’t have these you need to get them. They are so cute.Mer
I stitched my first ever of Sew Inspired by Bonnie design which was a Merry Mermaid. The instructions are very easy to follow. Love it and can't wait to stitch more of the designs
Bonnie, I used A ready made darling pink sweatshirt with ruffles on the sleeves and from the neck down to the hem. I placed the Merry Mermaid on the shirt to curl toward the center of the shirt. Easy peasy to use glitterflex for her fishey clothes and gold glitterflex for the star. Grand child is 7 and the shirt was a big hit with her. wish I had taken a photo of the shirt before it was given. SORRY Now on to santa buddies and snow buddies. will take pics.