Painted Poinsettia machine embroidery designs were inspired from a thread painting class I took. These light and airy designs have the look of a subtle water color. If you like shading in your embroidery designs but don’t like all the time it takes to stitch, then you’ll love these Painted Poinsettias. Low stitch counts make them stitch out in a snap while the variances in densities create lovely details and shading. Decorative stitches throughout add a touch of whimsy. Remember to choose your size in the drop down selection!
- Ten (10) designs for 4x4 or 5x7 hoops.
- Note 4x4 Hoops: Four designs (2, 3, 6 and 9) have been split within the 4x4 set to create larger designs. They’ve been logically split so you can use each section on its own or combine to make a larger design element. Pictured step-by-step instructions included to join split 4x4 designs in PDF format.
- Machine formats included: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, and XXX.
- Color charts in PDF format included.
- Instant download.
- Vintage Deer designs in sample pictures sold separately.