Purr-fect Buddies 5--Siamese
The legendary Siamese kitty, recreated in machine applique, comes from a very regal background as a temple cat from the King of Siam. One of the oldest known breeds, this fun rendition of a legend is created with White Gold GlitterFlex befitting a king. He's the fifth in a series of 10 and the perfect addition to our Purr-fect Buddies. The Siamese kitty is so charming and perfect for creating fun, lively embroidery projects! White Gold GlitterFlex (found here) was used in our sample to add an extra special "pop" of sparkle and elegance but cotton fabric can be substituted.
- One (1) machine applique cat design for 5x7 hoops.
- Machine formats included: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, and XXX.
- Color chart and step-by-step, pictured instructions for machine applique in PDF format included.
- SVG file included for optional use with cutting machines for applique piece.
- Instant download.
- White Gold GlitterFlex available here.
Original exclusive artwork by Diddybag for Sew Inspired by Bonnie.