Purr-fect Buddies 6--Maine Coon
The Maine Coon is so large he's often mistaken for a bobcat! This fun rendition of the huge Maine Coon (created in machine applique) is fully prepared for the harsh winters with his huge fluffy coat and tail. While the Maine Coon comes in all sorts of colors, we decided to use Dark Gold GlitterFlex. He's the sixth in a series of 10 and a show stopping addition to our Purr-fect Buddies. The Maine Coon kitty is perfect for creating fun, lively embroidery projects! Dark Gold GlitterFlex (found here) was used in our sample to add an extra special "pop" of sparkle and elegance but cotton fabric can be substituted.
- One (1) machine applique cat design for 5x7 hoops.
- Machine formats included: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, and XXX.
- Color chart and step-by-step, pictured instructions for machine applique in PDF format included.
- SVG file included for optional use with cutting machines for applique piece.
- Instant download.
- Dark Gold GlitterFlex available here.
Original exclusive artwork by Diddybag created for Sew Inspired by Bonnie.