Designs from Order Added to USB
Get your designs from your current order added on to a bright pink Sew Inspired by Bonnie USB stick. Your USB stick will come personalized with a tag listing all designs on the stick for easy reference. No more confusion as to what's on the USB stick or someone taking yours by mistake. Smaller 256mb size is perfect for most embroidery machines. Large enough to store loads of designs, yet small enough that it won't slow your machine down. Lanyard included! (Note: Designs listed in picture are for example purposes only.)
- Personalized USB with tag listing all designs from your current order.
- Designs are loaded onto USB along with Color Charts, Tutorials, Cut Files (if applicable), and all formats. (Note: You may need to transfer non-pertinent information off the USB onto your computer prior to using USB in your embroidery machine.)
- Bright pink color, easy to find and identify as yours!
- 256mb size. (No refunds for USB sticks not compatible with your machine. Please know this prior to ordering.)
- Lanyard is included! Keeps your USB stick accessible and your hands free while you work on projects. No more hunting under projects to find your USB.
- Built in 360 swivel styled cover moves out of the way during use, and protects flash drive while closed. No losing a separate cover.
- USB thumb drive requires no setup; you simply plug it into your laptop or desktop to access or store data. It can be used to store about any other data you may have.
- Compatible with USB 2.0. Backwards compatible with USB 1.1. Supports Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/NT/98, Linux, and Mac OS.
I just love the sets that I have purchased.
I've only done one page but it came out beautiful
I'm not sure what I am doing yet
As soon as I make the quilt and figure how to use my embroidery machine I will gladly give you my feedback.
I love Bonnie’s designs. They are quick and simple to stitch out.
I’ve only done 4 of the car buddies so far. The only one that has a problem is the woody. It doesn’t have a tack down stitch in the beginning. Not a problem for me though as I have tested for a few digitizers. I just back up the steps.
Hi Deborah--Thank you for your input. I just went in and double checked the woody and both the placement lines and tack down lines are in there. The placement line and tack downs on the first two colors are not identical for good reason. I'll be contacting you by email to make sure everything is running properly. We will get this figured out asap. =)
I have loved every design from Bonnie,
The usb is awesome.