What is your favorite part of machine embroidery? See how your answer ranks on this list!
Four answers stood on their own. One said they loved “everything” about embroidery. Another, “everything except hooping.” One response liked that you can multi-task while embroidering. Best yet, machine embroidery is “cheaper than therapy.”
- Seeing the final product:
"After I finish, I can’t believe that I actually made it!"
- Making unique, professional-quality items that are meaningful:
"It's meaningful to those who want their things embroidered. It usually become a family heirloom."
- The creative process from design selection to completion:
"I love the design process and then I get to see it as a finished product. It’s like being both the architect and carpenter."
- Watching the machine do it’s magic:
"I am always totally amazed as I watch the machine do it’s thing and knows what to do. It always blows my mind."
- Creating and giving beautiful gifts:
"I love making projects for friends that say, 'I can't believe you made it and didn't buy it.'"
The top thing that embroiderers love the most is:
- The pride and satisfaction of accomplishment:
"I love how proud my husband is when I show him the project ... even when I've made boo-boos!"
What do you love most about machine embroidery?