Some time ago, Bonnie asked what we least liked about machine embroidery. See how your answer fits with those that responded!
It is always fun to see how our fellow stitchers feel about things. No matter how much we enjoy embroidery, there is at least one thing of which we are not particularly fond of. Here is how Bonnie’s Facebook opinion poll played out.
- Badly digitized designs – fortunately, you won’t find that with Sew Inspired by Bonnie!
- Broken needles – get tips in this blog
- Cleaning up the mess – me too!
- Interruptions – good one!
- Needle in the finger – been there, done that!
- Prep work – get tips in this blog
- Removing stabilizer
- Too many different stabilizers – check out this blog
- Trimming applique
- Turning off the machine to go to bed – another good one!
- Choosing fabric/item to embroider
- Downloading/unzipping/transferring designs
- Not enough time – amen sister!
- Threading the needle
- Choosing thread colors
- Cutting jump stitches
- Changing the bobbin – are they ever full enough?
- Problems with the machine/stitchout/broken thread
- Changing thread colors
And the number one thing that embroiderers dislike:
Hooping/design placement – get tips in this blog
Do you agree? Feel free to comment with any that we missed!